On December 21, 2007, just a few days before Christmas, our little girl decided to FINALLY walk! She had been cruising along the furniture for months and finally got so excited she decided to just do it on her own. Now that it is January 21 (see, I'm only a month behind!), she has finally transitioned to walking much more than crawling. In fact, her knees have barely hit the floor in the last few days as she has realized she's almost just as fast upright now. My aching back is grateful!
If there is sound on the video, you can hear my uber excitement! This was about the third time and we finally caught it on video. The first steps were much further and I was literally jumping up and down cheering her on. I can't remember the last time I was so excited!
January 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WHAT A PATOOTIE!
Post a Comment