Mac and I were happy to celebrate our 2nd Anniversary at the beginning of the year. One of the highlights was watching people's reactions when they found out we've only been married for two years . . . with a child . . . and a bun in the oven. I could have picked a few jaws off the floor, which gave me a big kick! Yes, we've done a lot in those two years. We will be the first to confirm that it has been an incredibly busy 730 days since tying the knot!!
We celebrated in a typical married-for-way-longer-than-two-years-fashion by saying "Happy Anniversary" to eachother as I threw a frozen meal into the oven and dashed off to the HOA meeting (at which I was elected the Treasurer. Let's all share a hearty laugh at that one!). Fortunately, our dear friend Jenn (who also happened to be my Maid of Honor) was kind enough to offer her babysitting services so we could actually celebrate that following weekend. We enjoyed a nice evening out at the Bethesda Theatre taking in the hilarious "I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change" musical. As we headed toward home we decided to grab a quick bite. Ok, I was hungry. Very hungry. And I wanted food. So we enjoyed a late night meal of waffles. What could be better than an evening out, laughing and eating sweet breadstuffs? Ahhhhh.
Happy Anniversary babe. What say we slow it down a bit this year?? ;)
By the way, what could be more appropriate than a pregnant lady posing in front of a case of cakes??? LOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment