Yesterday, Bailey finally rolled over, all the way, by herself! Yea! And would you believe that I wasn't even here for it? Oh well, she's sure to do it again ;)
Bailey has been jabbering and is a very vocal child. The past few days she has been saying Da-da-da-da, etc. Today, I walked over to her in her swing, she gave me a huge grin and then said very clearly and without any other sounds, Dada! I'm not Dada but I know he'll be thrilled when I tell him later!
September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
They grow up too fast, don't they!? Thanks for the updates!
hi amy, just wanted to let you know we are going private on our blog, so if you would like an invite let us know.
My girls said DA DA first, too, despite my best efforts. :)
Post a Comment