September 20, 2007

Nine Months Old


And now dear friends, we are up to date! Hooray!! As you can see, we were only successful in getting one picture this time around. The lady that usually takes McKayla's pictures, Daisy, was not there this time and I don't think McKayla was a big fan of her replacement. She is usually great; smiles the whole time and we are in and out in 30 mins flat. This time, it took longer and most of the time we were coaxing her to do anything but stick out her lower lip! I thought about doing another session but figured we'd save up for the big one year photo shoot! I'm sure Daddy would want me to point out that McKayla is showing her Hokie pride in her Virginia Tech cheerleading outfit. Let's go Hokies!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's a cutie! We are excited to see you all!
Kris

Anonymous said...

McKayla is such a beautiful baby! She sure seems like a happy little thing!!!!

Christian and Lily's Mommy said...

What a cutie-patootie!